Please do not register for this workshop until you have completed your Module 2 requirements.
Date: Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th August 2022
Time: 9am – 5pm each day (Melbourne time zone)
- Live in Person – Workroom 7, Siteworks, 33 Saxon St, Brunswick VIC 3056 (no accommodation onsite)
- Online via Zoom – zoom link to be provided upon registration
Facilitators: Richmond Heath & Emiline Duncan
Pre-requisites to attending:
- completion of module 2 requirements
- completed supervision Hrs 10, 4 & 5
- completed your minimum 3 self-guided learning hours after supervision hr 5
- submitted your Module 2 resource reviews plus your journal review of your experience between M2 & M3
What to prepare:
- bring the module 2 training manual (the Module 3 manual will be provided after the workshop)
- your usual mats/pillows/blankets & props
- notepad and pens
- any food or snacks you require
- if attending online –
- you are encouraged to attend with another trainee wherever possible to allow hands on facilitations
- if attending with another trainee please ensure each has their own compute access to the zoom call
All trainees regardless of your primary trainer are required to register for the workshop.
If you are attending via zoom please select the online attendance ticket – the zoom links will be sent to you in a separate email before the workshop.
For Richmond’s Trainees:
- Live in Person/Online via Zoom – $445 / $400.50 concession
- Monthly payment plan – $0 – please note you are still required to register for this training by selecting the ticket ‘payment plan’ below
- Re-attending – $148 / $133.20 concession – trainees or trainers re-attending the Module 2 workshop receive a 66% discount off the full ticket price
- Concessions – government approved concession card holders receive 10% off ticket price – please use the coupon code ‘concession’ after selecting your ticket below
For Emiline’s Trainees:
- please register using the ‘Emiline’s Trainees’ tickets at $0 as Emiline will organise payment directly with you
Workshop Syllabus: Module 3 – Facilitating Individuals Review & Facilitating Groups
The workshop will include tremoring twice daily & may cover the following topics.
- deepening your experience, integration and understanding of your personal TRE practice
- reading & responding to the tremoring body
- facilitating individuals
- facilitating groups
- understanding & recognising transference & counter-transference
Cancellations & refunds:
- cancellations > 1 week before the workshop will incur a $50 administration fee
- cancellations < 1 week before the workshop will incur a fee of 25% of the ticket price
- cancellations on the day or no-shows at the workshop will incur a fee of 50% of the ticket price
- this cancellation policy will also apply to any applicants who do not complete the pre-requisite minimum requirements before attending the workshop.
For all enquiries about the workshop, please contact Richmond via firstname.lastname@example.org