TRE Certification Training
2021 Enrolments closing Monday July 12th
- For trainees without additional qualifications– the certification enables you to teach TRE for general health & wellbeing to populations without any major medical or mental health conditions only.
- For trainees with additional qualifications – the certification also enables you to use TRE within the scope of your existing qualification and in support of your existing treatment modalities.
If you are interested in applying for the 2021 Australian TRE Certification Training please save the following dates:
- Sat 17th & Sun 18th July 2021 – Module 1 – via zoom
- Sat 19th & Sun 20th February 2022 – Module 2 – live in person in Melbourne subject to Covid travel restrictions.
The last prerequisite 1 day workshops available to apply for this years training are:
- Sunday 20th June – Understanding Trauma & Tremors for Physiotherapists & Pilates Instructors – live online via zoom (other AHPRA registered health professional please contact the workshop faciltator to see if it will be a suitable workshop for you)
- Sunday 27th June – 1 Day TRE Introduction — live online via zoom – open to both Health Professionals & the General Public
2021 Australian TRE Certification Training Summary
Trainers – Richmond Heath (Physiotherapist & Founder of TRE Australia) & Emiline Duncan (Counselor & Massage Therapist)
Module 1 – Sat 17th & Sun 18th July 2021 – 2 day workshop live online via zoom
Module 2 – Sat 19th & Sun 20th February 2021 – 2 day workshop live in person in Melbourne (*subject to COVID travel restrictions &/or available online)
13 Paid supervision hours – All supervision hours with your supervisor are completed online via zoom. (see below for details)
Self-guided practice hours – all practice hours with volunteers are completed with the volunteer in person (subject to Covid restrictions)
Time – the course consists of a minimum 120 hours (including face to face contact hours & self-guided learning hours) at an estimated average of 1.5 – 2.5 hours per week including your ongoing personal practice of TRE
Duration – on average trainees take between 12 – 18 months to complete the training but it must be completed within 12 months of attending Module 2.
Costs – separate to the pre-requisite workshop, the total cost of the training is approximately $2985 / $2745 concession & can be paid for either pay as you go or on a 12 month payment plan (see below for details)
Enrolment & Student Insurance
There are 2 enrolment fees – one is to enrol in the Australian Certification Training Program and goes to your certification trainer, the other goes to the global TRE training organisation (TRE For All Inc) that maintains a database of trainees globally.
- Australian Training Program Enrolment fees – AU$100 /$90 concession
- Global Training Organisation Enrolment fees – US$35
Student professional indemnity/public insurance – It is a requirement each trainee has their own student professional indemnity/public liability insurance for the duration of their training program from Module 1 onwards. If the trainee does not have pre-existing insurance for another modality that can be extended to cover the TRE training, student insurance is available for TRE via membership of the International Institute of Complimentary Therapies. See resources for trainees for more details.