TRE Certification Training
Completion of the Australian Global Certification Training Program (GCTP) provides an internationally recognised qualification as a ‘Certified TRE Provider’ enabling you to teach TRE professionally to individuals and groups.
- For trainees without additional qualifications– the certification enables you to teach TRE for general health & wellbeing to populations without any major medical or mental health conditions only.
- For trainees with additional qualifications – the certification also enables you to use TRE within the scope of your existing qualification and in support of your existing treatment modalities.
- Module 1 – Oct 24th & 25th, 2020 – Due to Covid-19 travel restrictions Module 1 will be held online via zoom.
- Module 2 – May 8th & 9th, 2021 – Subject to the lifting of Covid-19 travel restrictions Module 2 will be held live in person in Melbourne (online via zoom if required)
- Supervision hours – All supervision hours with your trainer are completed online via zoom.
- Practice hours with volunteers – all practice hours with volunteers will be held with the volunteer in person (while observing appropriate hygience practices)
- Costs – Separate to the pre-requisites, the total cost of the training is approximately $2950 / $2710 concession (pay as you go or 12 month payment plan)
- Duration – on average, most trainees take around 12-14 months to complete their training. (All training requirements must be completed within 12 months of attending Module 2)
Enrolment & Student Insurance
There are 2 enrolment fees – one is to enrol in the Australian Certification Training Program and goes to your certification trainer, the other goes to the global TRE training organisation (TRE For All Inc) that maintains a database of all trainees globally.
- Australian Training Program Enrolment fees – AU$100 /$90 concession
- Global Training Organisation Enrolment fees – US$35
Student professional indemnity/public insurance – It is a requirement each trainee has their own professional indemnity/public liability insurance for the duration of their training program from Module 1 onwards. If the trainee does not have pre-existing insurance for another modality that can be extended to cover the TRE training, student insurance is available for TRE via membership of the International Institute of Complimentary Therapies. See resources for trainees for more details.