This 1-day live in person retreat is an opportunity to go deeper into your body & integrate the core principles of TRE further into you life.
PLEASE NOTE: this 1-day retreat is only open to people already experienced in using TRE for their personal growth & wellbeing (including Providers, Trainees & the General Public)
TIME: 9.30am – 4.00pm
LOCATION: Greensborough Masonic Hall, 23 Ester St, Greensborough VIC 3088 (if Melbourne returns to Covid lockdown the retreat will be provided on zoom)
PRESENTER: Holistic Heath Physiotherapist & TRE Australia Founder Richmond Heath
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLORE*:
- more embodied personal expression through sound & movement
- a tantric approach to engaging with difficult experiences & interactions in our life
- simple core stability exercises to connect with your psoas & your core’
- grounding in & moving from the solidity & stability of your bones
- a process for embodying empathy & humility when triggered by others (own it, embody it, humble it)
- partnered exercises to embody authentic facial expression including Joy
- guided group &/or partnered tremoring experiences
- partnered & group sharing
*Please note – the syllabus is subject to change & will be adjusted according to the needs of the group & the inspiration of the facilitator in the moment.
WHAT TO BRING:
- whatever you require to create a cosy nest for yourself & your tremoring experiences
- notepad and pens if you want to take notes or reflect through creative drawing
- instruments if you would like to share or express through music
- any special snacks you require – basic morning & afternoon tea will be provided
- BYO lunch or walk or drive to local shops and cafes
- Online registration before the workshop – $225
- Pay on the day by cash or card – $275
- Discounted ‘helper’ tickets – $150 – 7 place available for TRE Providers or Trainees who can help throughout the day.
- Concessions – a 10% discount is available to holders of Government accredited concession cards by entering the word concession in the coupon code.
- Cancellation Fees – an administration fee of $50 applies to cancellations prior to the day of the workshop. Non-attendance or cancellations on the day of the workshop will incur a fee of 50% of the ticket price.
Contact Richmond on Ph. 0409 357 964 for more information about this retreat.