Please ensure you have (or will have) completed your supervision hours & submitted your resource reviews & journal summary before attending this workshop
Date: Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th February, 2022
Time: 9am – 5pm each day (Melbourne time zone)
Location: Online via Zoom
Facilitators: Richmond Heath & Emiline Duncan
Pre-requisites to attending:
- completed supervision hours 1 – 6 & have submitted resourse reviews & journal summary
What to prepare:
- wear loose comfortable clothing to perform simple exercises in
- a thick yoga mat, air mattress or blankets to comfortably lie on the floor for up to 1/2 hour.
- pillows or cushions or anything else you require to be comfortable on the floor.
- a warm blanket for rest times
- bring the Module 1 training manual (there is no written manual for Module 2)
- notepad and pens to take notes & to journal your experiences & reflections
- enable audio & video on your device before the meeting & ensure it will enable you to communicate while tremoring on the floor at a distance
- arrange your device so we can see your entire body while tremoring (ideally with the view from slightly above)
- ensure good lighting so we can see you easily
Everyone needs to register for the workshop to receive the zoom links. (including Emiline’s trainees)
For Richmond’s Trainees:
- First time attending – $445 / $400.50 concession
- Monthly payment plan – $0 – please note you are still required to register for this training by selecting the ticket ‘payment plan’ below
- Re-attending – $148 / $133.20 concession – trainees or trainers re-attending the Module 2 workshop receive a 66% discount off the full ticket price
- Concessions – government approved concession card holders receive 10% off ticket price – please use the coupon code ‘concession’ after selecting your ticket below
For Emiline’s Trainees:
- please register using the ‘Emiline’s Trainees’ ticket at $0 as Emiline will organise payment directly with you
Workshop Syllabus: Module 2 – Facilitations & Groups
The workshop will include tremoring twice daily & may include the following topics.
- review of the Quickstart approach and the full lead in exercises
- revision and updating of latest TRE theory & information
- developing groundedness, centredness & presence when working with TRE
- observing the body & following the tremor impulse
- recognising & working with subtle resistance and holding patterns
- grounding and containment techniques for freezing, flooding & dissociating
- teaching TRE to groups (maintaining dual contact with the group and the individuals within it)
- understanding & recognising transference & counter-transference
- facilitations to assist the tremors & deepen the TRE process*
- experiential reciprocal sessions including observations and facilitations*.
*Note – hands on interventions will only be able to be used professionally by those people with relevant additional qualifications. Those without hands on qualifications will still learn these facilitations at the workshop for use with family and friends in a non-professional setting and to understand their impact and when referral to other therapists may be required or beneficial.
Cancellations & refunds:
- cancellations > 1 week before the workshop will incur a $50 administration fee
- cancellations < 1 week before the workshop will incur a fee of 25% of the ticket price
- cancellations on the day or no-shows at the workshop will incur a fee of 50% of the ticket price
- this cancellation policy will also apply to any applicants who do not complete the pre-requisite minimum requirements before attending the workshop.
For all enquiries about the workshop, please contact Richmond via firstname.lastname@example.org
Module 2 Training – First Time Attending
Module 2 Training – Monthly Payment Plan
Module 2 Training – Re-attending
Module 2 Training – Emiline’s Trainees