Please do not register for this workshop until you have completed your enrolment interview with Emiline Duncan
Date: Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th September, 2022
Time: 9am – 5pm each day (Melbourne/Brisbane time zone)
Location: Online via Zoom
Facilitators: Emiline Duncan
Pre-requisites to attending:
- review of the 2023 Module 1 Training Manual including learning the standard TRE exercises (compulsory before attending)
- review of the enrolment pack 2 documents (compulsory before supervision hr 3)
What to prepare:
- wear loose comfortable clothing to perform simple exercises in
- a thick yoga mat, air mattress or blankets to comfortably lie on the floor for up to 1/2 hour.
- pillows or cushions or anything else you require to be comfortable on the floor.
- a warm blanket for rest times
- bring the module 1 training manual
- notepad and pens to take notes & to journal your experiences & reflections
- enable audio & video on your device before the meeting & ensure it will enable you to communicate while tremoring on the floor at a distance
- arrange your device so we can see your entire body while tremoring (ideally with the view from slightly above)
- ensure good lighting so we can see you easily
All trainees regardless of your primary trainer are required to register for the workshop to receive the zoom links.
For Emiline’s Trainees:
- please select ‘Emiline’s Trainees’ ticket at $0 as Emiline will organise payment directly with you
Workshop Syllabus: Module 1 – Facilitating Individuals
The workshop will include tremoring twice daily & may cover the following topics.
- deepening your experience, integration and understanding of your personal TRE practice
- revision and updating of latest TRE theory & information
- review of the full TRE lead in exercises
- observing the body & following the tremor impulse
- recognising & working with subtle resistance & holding patterns for coaching self-regulating
- grounding and containment techniques for freezing, flooding & dissociation
- understanding & recognising transference & counter-transference
Cancellations & refunds:
- cancellations > 1 week before the workshop will incur a $50 administration fee
- cancellations < 1 week before the workshop will incur a fee of 25% of the ticket price
- cancellations on the day or no-shows at the workshop will incur a fee of 50% of the ticket price
- this cancellation policy will also apply to any applicants who do not complete the pre-requisite minimum requirements before attending the workshop.
For all enquiries about the workshop, please contact Emiline via email@example.com or phone 0419 101 665