Who This Workshop Is Suitable For:
This 1-Day TRE Immersion is only open to people who have previously attended a 1-day Introduction to TRE & provides an opportunity to deepen your personal practice by tremoring in a supported group environment & receiving facilitations from the workshop Presenter & assisting TRE Providers.
People learning TRE for the first time at the 1-Day Introduction the day before this workshop are welcome (& recommended) to also register for this 1-Day Immersion to enhance your learning & deepen your practice.
Participants who have previously attended a 1-Day TRE ‘Retreat’ with Richmond Heath are welcome to re-attend this ‘Immersion’ at the 1/3 re-attending rate.
Attendance at this 1-Day Immersion also counts as a prerequisite to apply for for the Australian TRE Certification Training beginning in mid to late 2024 as long as you have previously attended a 1-Day TRE introduction to TRE with Richmond Heath or Emiline Duncan.
Date & Time:
9.30am – 4.30pm (Registration open from 9.00am) Sunday 22nd October 2023
Len Packham Clubrooms – Main Hall, 96 Cordelia Avenue, Coolbellup, WA, 6163
Physiotherapist & TRE Certification Trainer Richmond Heath supported by Kate Keisler (TRE Provider & TRE Trainer in Training)
What We Will Cover*:
- Latest updates & information about TRE
- Regulating subtle resistance in the body to facilitate fuller release & more fluidity in your movements
- Hands-on faciliations & guided group tremor sessions
- Using different positions to facilitate a deeper experience of TRE
- Ongoing growth & development through TRE
- Q & A about anything related to your current practice of TRE
- Additional topics arising on the day
- *Please note the structure & content of the workshop will be adjusted to suit the needs of the group on the day
- Early-bird registration before Friday 6th Oct – $235
- Early-bird re-attending registration before Friday 6th Oct – $85
- Full price registration after Friday 6th Oct – $285
- Full price re-attending registration after Friday 6th Oct – $85
- Concessions – a 10% discount is available to holders of Government accredited concession cards by entering the word concession in the coupon code area of the cart. The concession discount can not be used in conjunction with any other coupon
- Cancellation Fees – an administration fee of $50 applies to cancellations prior to the day of the workshop. Non-attendance or cancellations on the day of the workshop incur a fee of 50% of the ticket price.
What To Bring:
- wear loose comfortable clothing to perform simple exercises in
- a thick yoga mat, air mattress or thick blankets to comfortably lie on a hard floor for up to 3/4 of an hour
- pillows or cushions or anything else you require to be completely comfortable & relaxed lying on your back on the floor
- a light blanket for rest times
- notepad and pens if you want to take notes
- any snacks you require – there will be a short break at morning & afternoon tea time but no food or drinks provided
- BYO lunch or walk to local shops and cafes
For more information contact the workshop presenter via email here or by texting 0409 357 964