This 1-day TRE workshop is suitable both for people new to TRE as well as those who have already learnt the technique looking to deepen their experience & its effects. Please note this workshop facilitates TRE for your personal use only but counts as a prerequisite to apply for the Australian TRE Professional Certification Program with Richmond Heath & Emiline Duncan.
Date & Time:
9.30am – 4.30pm (Registration open from 9.00am) Saturday 20th May 2023
Co-Creation, Level 2, 83-85 Chandos Street, St Leonards, NSW, 2065
Physiotherapist & TRE Certification Trainer Richmond Heath
Who This Workshop Is Suitable For:
This workshop is open to anyone wanting to learn TRE for the first time as well as those looking to deepen & advance their personal practice. People who have previously attended a 1-day workshop (or longer) with Richmond Heath are welcome to attend at the 1/3 re-attending rate.
If you have any major medical or mental health conditions, have a history of complex or severe trauma, are pregnant or have any concerns about your suitability to learn TRE in a group environment, please complete this pre-screening form before registering for the workshop.
What You Will Learn (6 contact hrs):
- reframing shakes & tremors as a positive recovery resource
- the role of neurogenic movement in reducing stress & releasing tension & pain
- how traditional cultures have used neurogenic movements for health, healing & spirituality
- morning TRE session – Quickstart TRE (invoking tremors lying on the floor)
- the 3 states of the nervous system & how tremors help reconnect us with our body
- the role of fascial unwinding in restoring natural movement patterns
- neural plasticity & how to get the most out of your ongoing TRE practice
- Q & A relative to existing personal practice of TRE
- afternoon TRE session – Quickstart TRE (with additional positions &/or lead in exercises)
- individual facilitations & assistance with your tremors
(An overview of the Certification Training program will be presented during the last 1/2 of the lunch for those who are interested in the professional training.)
Please note – the workshop syllabus will be adjusted according to the needs of the group.
- Early-bird registration before Friday 5th May – $235
- Full price registration after Friday 5th May – $285
- Re-attending early-bird registration before Friday 5th May – $85 – a 2/3 discount is available to people who have previously attended a 1 day or longer TRE workshop (or 3 week course) lead by Richmond Heath by selecting the re-attending ticket.
- Re-attending registration after Friday 5th May – $95 – a 2/3 discount is available to people who have previously attended a 1 day or longer TRE workshop (or 3 week course) lead by Richmond Heath by selecting the re-attending ticket.
- Concessions – a 10% discount is available to holders of Government accredited concession cards by entering the word concession in the coupon code area of the cart
- Cancellation Fees – an administration fee of $50 applies to cancellations prior to the day of the workshop. Non-attendance or cancellations on the day of the workshop will incur a fee of 50% of the ticket price.
What To Bring:
- wear loose comfortable clothing to perform simple exercises in
- a thick yoga mat, air mattress or thick blankets to comfortably lie on a hard floor for up to 3/4 of an hour
- pillows or cushions or anything else you require to be completely comfortable & relaxed lying on your back on the floor
- a light blanket for rest times
- notepad and pens if you want to take notes
- any snacks you require – there will be a short break at morning & afternoon tea time but no food or drinks provided
- BYO lunch or walk to local shops and cafes
Certificates Of Attendance:
Available upon request at the end of the workshop
For more information contact the workshop presenter via email here or by texting 0409 357 964